What our Customers say...
SERVPRO came out and took care of a water loss. The janitor overflowed the toilets the night before. SERVPRO was on site fast and very professional with the work. Oh and everything was done as the guys said
SERVPRO of Southwest Las Vegas came out and handled one of our car lots. We had a pipe break causing water damage on the second and first floor in the back of our office. The production manage made the process easy and was spot on. Thanks!
We had a leak from a mini fridge in our kitchen area and SERVPRO was able to come out and clean up the water. I guess the leak had been going for awhile and mold had been found which was quickly and safely removed. The guys that came out told us exactly what was going on and whenever we had questions they had answers and solutions. Thanks!
I had a burner left on by one of my cooks and it started a fire. Anyways SERVPRO of Southwest was called out and the project manager was very efficient and told me the exact procedure, which did happen. Although it seemed like a horrible thing to happen it actually wasn't bad and we were up and going in a lot less time than I though
The SERVPRO crew were entirely professional and great to work with. You're not dealing with the best of situations when you need SERVPRO's help, but SERVPRO took care of things, got it right without any worries or concerns. SERVPRO was a tremendous help during this disruptive period.
We have worked with SERVPRO over the past 2 years in several capacities. SERVPRO has proven to be Responsive, Competent and Fairly priced. We continually put them on our bid lists.
Great company and great people to do business with. I would highly recommend to anyone!
Durring a recent storm our commercial building suffered massive water damage. The rain came in flooding the entire office and there was about 2 inches of standing water. We called Kade Schank with SERVPRO of Southwest Las Vegas and within 20 min he was on site with air movers and equiptment. He was able to save my computer desks and all of my furniture and prevent mold. If not for the FAST response our damage could have been thounsands and thounsands of dollars, thanks again SERVPRO