Mold found in Southwest Las Vegas home
A continual on and off water leak caused a massive amount of mold in this home located in Southwest Las Vegas. SERVPRO of Southwest Las Vegas was called to remediate the mold! With the right PPE (Personal protective equipment) and tools our techs were able to remove the mold and protect themselves from contact of any dangerous particulates.
When a home suffers a water damage event, a mold infestation can quickly arise and spread throughout a home in 48-72 hours. Because mold can produce allergens and irritants, you will want a professional that has training and experience to properly resolve the mold infestation. If you suspect that your Las Vegas home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Southwest Las Vegas can inspect, assess and remediate your property.