Every water damage is different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Southwest Las Vegas is close by and ready to respond to your cleaning or restoration needs. We are proud to be an active member of the Las Vegas, NV community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.