Fire Damage, Las Vegas
This Commercial fire loss was the cause of bad wiring and in time smoke turned into flames. The owner called SERVPRO of Southwest Las Vegas to come out and assess the situation. The trained SERVPRO production manager was able to provide a step by step instruction on what was to happen in during the fire cleanup process. The owner was impressed with the knowledge and experience of the production manager and had SERVPRO of Southwest Las Vegas continue with the cleanup. SERVPRO was in and starting the cleanup the very next day. The owner said he was pleased with the speed and knowledge SERVPRO had concerning the situation. SERVPRO of Southwest Las Vegas can handle any size of fire loss and our trained crews have the skill and knowledge to handle any kind of Fire Loss.